Project collaborator (m/f)
- handling technical as well as micro- and macro-economic issues in the fields of ports, logistics and offshore
- analysis and optimisation of processes and supply chains
- order acquisition
- compilation of presentation documents and project reports
- presentation of performances in front of our costumers
- application and coordination of national and European funding projects
You have the appropriate qualification and a university degree in nautics, economics or transport logistics (or equivalent), which you have successfully completed. Work experience in project work or consulting occupation are desirable, experience in the simulation of logistical processes or application/management of European funding projects would be of advantage. We assume certain language skills in English as well as knowledge in handling the common software, good eloquence, reliability, resilience, commitment and a great dose of creativity.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest starting time and salary requirement via email (one pdf-document, max. 10 MB) to email@example.com.